Hair care dilemmas never leave us. Natural shade or colour-treated damaged hair? A headscarf or sun-fried hair? Unspectacular natural curling methods or heat styling? It is high time you stopped tormenting yourself with these questions. Go for Nanoil hair oils for three hair types – the only ones offering such a revolutionary approach to hair care!
Each strand needs delicate care that hits the nub of the problem. We search for lightweight formulas that won’t weigh hair down or make hair greasy. As much as we want it, there is no universal product that works for every hair type. Damaged hair needs something completely different than dry hair. Now we know that there is no need to use several products (for moisturising, the scalp, protection of hair ends, heat protection, hair repair).
Only a few years ago, there were three basic hair types mentioned: normal, dry and damaged. Today, we know that dry and damaged strands can be classified into one group. We no longer focus on the hair problem but try to reach the source of the problem. Why does hair get dry? It loses moisture too quickly due to the porous external structure. Instead of providing hair with water that is lost anyway, we should try to seal the scales that coat the surface. We don’t fight with dehydration but with its causes. It is the same in case of damage, brittleness or dullness.
Nanoil hair oils and hair porosity
Three products that have taken over hair care – Nanoil hair oils for three hair types. There are no other such effective cosmetics. Why? Nanoil’s manufacturer is the first to study two things so thoroughly: hair structure and the properties of natural oils for specific hair type. All Nanoil hair oils match hair porosity.
Hair porosity defines hair structure. Tight external layer and closed scales mean lower porosity thus better condition. The scales that cover the hair are flexible and able to open. Therefore, hair care must focus on sealing the hair without weighing it down. Only natural vegetable oils work in this way.
Nanoil hair oils for low, medium and high porosity hair are three propositions that have one thing in common. The three products have all-natural ingredients, based on the best selection of natural substances. Oils rich in saturated fatty acids work best for low porosity. That is why these can be found in largest quantities in Nanoil dedicated for this hair type. The cosmetic rich in oils abounding in omega-7 and omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acids is indicated for medium porosity. High porosity hair needs omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids that can be found in natural oils in Nanoil for high porosity hair.
You have hair problems? You will find the solution here!
Nanoil hair oils contain sixteen carefully selected natural vegetable oils enhanced by additional innovative ingredients. The oils are free from parabens and silicones. Not only do the products match hair porosity but also solve most common problems characteristic for a given hair type. Check what each Nanoil hair oil conceals.
- Split hair ends? Cottonseed Oil
- Excessive hair loss? Kerastim, Almond Oil
- Damages inside the hair? Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol
- Dull and rough strands? Silk, Lanolin, Avocado Oil
- Weak and brittle hair? Maracuja Oil, Panthenol, Vitamin E
- Hair that refuses to grow? Baicapil, Sweet Almond Oil
- Irritated, dry scalp? Evening Primrose Oil, Maracuja Oil
- Strands lacking protection? UV filter, Argan Oil
Nanoil for medium porosity hair?
- Dry hair ends and greasy roots? Jojoba Oil, Vitamin A
- Frizzy strands in contact with water? Maracuja Oil, Silk
- Shine-less and stiff hair? Macadamia Oil, Silk
- Hair loss? Kerastim, Baicapil, Vitamin E
- Exposure to harmful agents? Argan Oil, UV filter
- Lack of natural protection? Marula Oil, UV filter, Vitamin A
- Delicate, split hair ends? Coconut Oil
- Sensitive scalp? Jojoba Oil, Marula Oil
Nanoil for low porosity hair
- Troublesome styling? Maracuja Oil, Babassu Oil
- Permanent exposure to the dehydrating sunlight? UV filter, Argan Oil, Shea Butter
- Heavy and lacking volume strands? Cupuacu Butter, Maracuja Oil
- Greasy hair? Cedar Oil, Castor Oil
- Delicate hair ends? Monoi Oil, Babassu Oil, Coconut Oil
- Fine and easily weighed down hair? Babassu Oil, Shea Butter
- Excessive hair loss? Kerastim, Cedar Oil
- Hair that fails to grow? Castor Oil, Baicapil